1. All participants must register through the Website of “Changshin : Designing a New Civilization” (www.chuangxin.or.kr). First, register as a member of the Website, and then fill in the required participant information to complete your registration If you participate as a group, all members must register in 'Changsin' website, and must fill in email when register.
2. Participants may submit a number and variety of projects for different categories or design targets, in which case they must specify the category and design target for each project.
3. All writing in the drawings must be in English and use Arabic numerals, and all dimensions must be in the metric system of measurement.
4. Drawings for the interior design package category must be made within the scale range of 1:50 – 1:100, and those for the furniture and accessories design category must be made within the scale range of 1:0.5 – 1:10.
5. All dimensions but miscellaneous ones must be specified in millimeters within the drawings.
6. Submitted projects must not contain any markings that may disclose the identity, name, or affiliation of the participant.
7. Judging will be made based solely on the merits of the projects submitted electronically.
8. Projects may only be submitted electronically through the designated Webpage and must comply with the dimensional and other requirements specified.
9. The project introduction must be written in English and follow the instructions on required information.